Air Transat flight delay claim
Santiago de Cuba
United States destinations
Air Transat Delayed or Cancelled Flights Claims FAQ
As with all airlines that fly to so many destinations and carry millions of passengers Air Transat is always susceptible to flight delays and cancellations. If you have been delayed on a flight flown by Air Transat then under EU Regulation 261/2004 you are entitled to compensation for your delayed flight, missed connection or if you have been denied boarding by Air Transat.
Use our free flight checker at the top/bottom and side of this page to start your claim. You don't need any information to start your claim apart from the date of your Air Transat flight.
When can I claim compensation from Air Transat?
In accordance to EU Regulation 261/ 2004 passengers are entitled to compensation if they have encounted a flight delay of over 3 hours or if their flight has been cancelled. If you have been denied boarding due to over booking or miss a connection then you are also eligible for compensation.
What are the criteria to claim against Air Transat?
Your flight needs to fulfill some the following criteria:
- Your flight was from an airport within Europe with ANY AIRLINE
- Your flight was to an airport within Europe on a European airline
- Your flight was delayed at least three hours
- Your flight was cancelled
- Your flight was full and you were denied boarding
- Your delay caused you to miss a connecting flight and you didnt arrive at your final destination within 3 hours of the expected arrival time.
Who is allowed to make a claim?
Anyone is allowed to make a flight delay claim. You can also claim for your travelling companions.
Air Transat Flight Delays
20/08/2019 - flight TS207 from Manchester Airport to Lester B. Pearson International Airport
31/07/2019 - flight TS247 from Manchester Airport to Lester B. Pearson International Airport
31/07/2019 - flight TS347 from Manchester Airport to Vancouver International Airport