Logan Air flight delay claim
LoganAir is a Scotland based airline and flies to a number of European destinations.
Carlisle Lake District
Isle of Man
Logan Air Delayed or Cancelled Flights Claims FAQ
As with all airlines that fly to so many destinations and carry millions of passengers Logan Air is always susceptible to flight delays and cancellations. If you have been delayed on a flight flown by Logan Air then under EU Regulation 261/2004 you are entitled to compensation for your delayed flight, missed connection or if you have been denied boarding by Logan Air.
Use our free flight checker at the top/bottom and side of this page to start your claim. You don't need any information to start your claim apart from the date of your Logan Air flight.
When can I claim compensation from Logan Air?
In accordance to EU Regulation 261/ 2004 passengers are entitled to compensation if they have encounted a flight delay of over 3 hours or if their flight has been cancelled. If you have been denied boarding due to over booking or miss a connection then you are also eligible for compensation.
What are the criteria to claim against Logan Air?
Your flight needs to fulfill some the following criteria:
- Your flight was from an airport within Europe with ANY AIRLINE
- Your flight was to an airport within Europe on a European airline
- Your flight was delayed at least three hours
- Your flight was cancelled
- Your flight was full and you were denied boarding
- Your delay caused you to miss a connecting flight and you didnt arrive at your final destination within 3 hours of the expected arrival time.
Who is allowed to make a claim?
Anyone is allowed to make a flight delay claim. You can also claim for your travelling companions.
Logan Air Flight Delays
08/10/2019 - flight LM584 from City of Derry Airport to Manchester Airport
08/08/2019 - flight LM658 from London Stansted Airport to City of Derry Airport